Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Sasha, Male, Jack Russell Terrier Cross Australia Cattledog


Hi! Hi! Hi! Did I say Hi? Hi, my name's Sasha and I am absolutely delighted to meet you!

I'm a very energetic boy, which I get from my mum's Jack Russell side, or was that dad? I have plenty of energy to run, jump, play and generally go adventuring with my family. I'm very social and get along with everybody, including most dogs, although the big ones can be kind of scary.

I have plenty of love to give, and would love a family that has plenty of affection to give in return. If I do have to be on my own sometimes, I would like some toys to keep me entertained until you return. Another dog in the family would also be great to play with during the day.

All the rumbling and tumbling can make me a little dirty, so I will need a bath every few weeks and a nice brush to keep my coat looking healthy.

If you're looking for a loving, energetic fluffball to join the family, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment