Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Vince, Male, Terrier Cross

 
Roof! I’m Vince the Victorious!

Why Victorious you ask? Well, you will feel a sense a Victory when you realise that you’re about to meet a Very Vivacious Vuppy... er, puppy.

I’m a very active and playful kind of boy that loves walking one to two times a day with my family. I love getting amongst the action, so on those quiet days when I’m home alone, I like to have toys around to play with and keep me entertained. I like to keep my brain ticking too, so training together to work on my manners will help.

As I said, I’m fairly vivacious, and when I play I can get very excited, so will need a home with older children that are just as rambunctious. We will all need to meet, including any other furbabies, just to make sure we all get along.

If you felt a sense of victory while reading this, then come down and meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment