Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Franco, Male, Finnish Spitz Cross


Hey there, the name’s Franco and I’m looking for my fur-ever home.

I’m a fairly quiet kind of guy and prefer the quieter things in life. I would much rather live with an older family, as my younger years are behind me. I do occasionally have my puppy moments and play with toys, but I prefer to just relax and enjoy the moments together at home.

I guess you could call me mister independent, because I like to hang around the house doing my own thing. Although I’ll pop by for a belly scratch and see how you’re doing throughout the day. I do like going out for a sniff and walk every day and will enjoy our time spent together.

At my age, I like looking after coat and keeping pristine, so will need a brush every few days, and a bath every month to keep me looking handsome.

If you’re after Mister Independent, then you can find me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment