Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Bella, Female, Bullmastiff Cross

I'm Bella - do you think the name suits me?

I came to the Yagoona shelter from the Dubbo RSPCA and I am actually quite a sweet and gentle giant.

I can sometimes be nervous so need a home with someone who has had experience with dogs before. Because I'm a large dog, I need a family that suits my higher activity level. This includes regular walks and training. I can pull a bit hard on the lead. I would really benefit from obedience training as I'm an intelligent girl and can already sit on command.

I enjoy meeting new dogs and would love to meet any of your existing dogs before going home with you. It will also be important to bring children in if you have any to meet me ,to see if the kids are ok with her size. Little children may not be the best as I can get nervous at times, so older calmer children would be best.

I will also need to go somewhere that has a nice big yard for me to play in and secure colourbond fencing all around. I am the type of dog that would love to be a part of the family and to join in family outings and to just sit on the couch and watch TV with you. You can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment