Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Jasper, Male, Alaskan Malamute Cross


Rrroooooffff! Hey there! Jasper’s the name, and playing’s my game!

I’m definitely a big loving furball, as all I want is lots of cuddles with my family. I also love love LOVE playing, whether it be with my family, with my favourite toy or with another furry friend. I can get a little overexcited, so can’t go home to a house with little humans.

I need to go home with a family that has had Malamutes before; it’s nothing personal, it’s just so my family completely understand me. I need one to two walks a day as I have lots of energy, and with all this fur I need a daily brush and a bath for when I get dirty.

If my gorgeous looks haven’t won you over, then my endless amounts of love definitely will. You can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment