Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Samuel, Male, Australian Cattledog


Hiya! I’m Samuel and I’m just a young boy looking for a family to call my own.

I’m a very smart and active pup looking for my place in an equally smart and active family’s life. I love playing and socializing with other people and other dogs, whether it be bush walking, dog parks or a play out in the backyard. I definitely love the active things in life with all this energy, so need at least two long walks a day.

I'm pretty smart too, though not book smart, I can learn lots of obedience lessons and tricks. I pick them up super quickly, so it will only be a matter of time until I’m be up there acting with Lassie and Benji.

If you think your home could use a little Samuel smile, and feel like you have the energy to keep up with me, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment