Saturday, September 15, 2012

Caturday; Betty, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Hello there my Saturday morning friends. Is that bed a bit too chilly for you this morning? I think you need a Betty in your lives to warm your bed and your hearts.

I've been at the shelter for a little bit looking after my kittens until they were big enough to go to their own homes, and now I am looking for a quiet family of my own. I absolutely adore humans after all the help they gave me over the past few weeks at the shelter, and I show this with nudges and purrs. I definitely love pats and cuddles, but I don't like being picked up much.

I like exploring high and low, so if you have a tall scratching post, you will find me up there most days surveying the home around me. I'm definitely not a recluse though, as I like spending my time with my family.

If you need a purring friend for life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment