Saturday, September 29, 2012

Caturday; Birdie, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Let's get this out of the way first... Hi my name is Birdie and I am definitely a cat, not a bird.

I've been at the shelter for a little bit, and I am desperately looking for a family to be smoochy with. I love anyone and everyone that will love me just as much in return. I can be a little shy at first, but it's just because I am figuring out when you need the most smooches from me.

I also love playing, and can play with almost anything sitting around. I would prefer to play with actual toys rather than rolled up pieces of paper, and would love you even more if you got them for me. A good brush every so often would be nice too, keeps my fur looking fine, and makes me even more huggable.

If the thought of fluffy smooches is just too irresistible, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment