Saturday, September 8, 2012

Caturday; Button, Female, Domestic Short Hair


Hi there my sweet Saturday morning friends! My name's Button, and yes, you guessed it, I'm as cute as a button! Sorry couldn't resist :3

I've been told I'm definitely still a kitten, doing all the things that kittens do.... Wait, is that a toy? Oh my gosh! Throw it! Yay, chase it, catch it, throw it, catch it again... sorry, got distracted there. I definitely love my toys, fluffy ones, small ones, sparkly ones, you name it, I love it. I also like a good scratching post too, hopefully my new home will have one.

As well as loving my toys, I want to love my new family, and will show it everyday with kitten smooshes and lots of purrs. I like being near my family throughout the day, and, if they like it too, sleep on their bed at night.

If your shirt, or house, is missing a much needed button, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment