Saturday, September 22, 2012

Caturday; Cake, Female, Domestic Medium Hair


Whoever said too much cake is a bad thing, clearly hasn't met me! My name's Cake, and I'm looking for my furever home.

I've been at the shelter for a little while, and as much as I love the volunteers here, I definitely want to find my own family. I'm a smoochie kind of lady that loves giving my humans head butts and purring leg rubs. I like being patted and brushed, but I'm not so keen on being picked up and man handled.

I will happily follow you around the house, keep you within patting distance, or find a warm spot in the sun to chill. I definitely prefer being indoors, besides from being safer, it just means I can be closer to you.

If you need more than a slice of cake in your life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment