Saturday, September 1, 2012

Caturday; Dennis, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Hello there chaps! The name's Dennis, but I am the furthest thing from a menace.

I'm a fairly laid back sort of cat, that couldn't think of anything better then sitting down, chilling out, and being close to my loved ones. I love afternoon snuggles with my family as much as I love the afternoon sun on a quiet Sunday.

I've done the whole kitten thing, so toys don't interest me as much as they used to. I'm probably better off with a mature family or older couple looking for cat smooches. I can be a little finicky with other cats, so would prefer to be the only cat at home.

If you are looking for a chilled out chap that has all the time in the world for hugs, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment