Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Banjo, Male, German Shepherd Cross


Everybody needs a bit of music in their lives, and I couldn't think of a better way to introduce it into your lives than me! Banjo!

I may not actually be that musical, but I'm just as loveable and looking for a family to call my own. I'm a super friendly boy looking for a family that likes to get out and about and see the world. With all this energy I need to go for a daily walk, although we will probably need to work on my manners. I'm just so dang excited to get out there and sniff everything!

As well as being friendly with everyone I meet, I'm also friendly with my fellow canine companions. If your family has another furbaby, I'm sure we will be the best of friends, although we need to meet first to make sure.

If you're after a friendly fellow, who is seeking a friendly family, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment