Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Diesel, Male, Australian Cattledog


Whoever said life was boring clearly hasn't met me! My name's Diesel, and I'm about to bring a whole lot of excitement and fun into your lives!

I'm a very active guy looking for an equally active family to spend my summers, running a long the beach, and winters trekking through forests to our cabin. I really enjoy getting out and about every day, either a daily run, or if you aren't up to running (yet!), then two daily walks.

Now I may not know what e=mc2 means, but I can probably learn. I've been told I'm super smart; I already know how to sit, and I really want to learn more. I love learning and getting the ol noggin a ticking, I think it has something to do with my ancestry of working dogs. We just want to work alongside our family so much and make them happy.

With all this energy, I can get a little excited so will need to learn manners as well. Also, any pocket pets and cats can get a little scared of my exuberance, so we can't live together. I can live with other dogs, but we will need to meet at the shelter first to make sure we get a long.

If you want a smart, funny and full of energy friend in your lives, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment