Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Houston, Male, Great Dane X Bull Arab


Giant hugs incoming! My name's Houston, and I like to give the biggest and loveliest hugs caninely possible!

I'm definitely a big boy, and sometimes I forget this and can get a little excited when I play. I think I will need to find a family that has had big dogs before, so they know that all this energy is just all the love I have bottled up. I think if we worked together, I could learn some manners and would know how to handle all this energy.

I love playing, with my friends, family and even by myself in the yard with my toys. I am definitely after a family that likes to get out and about, and be active on the weekends. I'm still getting used to walking on a lead, so need a special harness called a New Trix, but I'm getting the hand of it. As much as I love adventuring, I also love being at home and getting pats and cuddles from my family.

If you want a big bundle of love, energy and cuddles, then look no further! You can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment