Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Scruffy, Female, Silky Terrier Cross


They may call me Scruffy, but it's definitely just a name and not a description! Beneath these feathery locks is a fine little lady looking for a family to call her own.

I've been at the RSPCA for a little while now, and I am definitely ready to go home and live with the right family. I could think of nothing better than taking long walks with my family to explore the neighborhood and sniff all the glorious smells.

I'm not too sure of other dogs, so would hope to be the only dog in the house. I do have plenty of love to give, so could provide the love of at least 3 other dogs, maybe 4! Hopefully you can give me just as much love in return.

If this little smile has brightened your day, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment