Saturday, October 6, 2012

Caturday; Alfie, Male, Domestic Short Hair


Hello there my Caturday morning friends! My name's Alfie, and it's an absolute pleasure to meet you.

I'm a fine looking feline, looking for a family to call my own. Don't let my calm demeanor fool you, I absolutely adore playing! I could play with a toy mouse, a ball, a sparkly jumpy fuzzy toy... gosh I could even enjoy playing with a piece of string! The best games are, of course, when I play with my hooman and we play chase the string. Ahh good times!

I can get a little carried away playing, and can frighten the little ones, so no small kids can be in your family. I do like other cats, but we need to get to know each other and figure out our boundaries, so introduce as slowly.

I also love love love my coat and fur, so will need someone that is willing to brush me regularly. You can leave the licking part up to me of course!

Playing, purring and brushing... now all I need is a you in my life. Come down and meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment