Saturday, October 20, 2012

Caturday; Bundy, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Meow Meow MEOW! Now that I've woken you up from your Saturday morning slumber... Hi! My name is Bundy.

I came into the shelter a bit of a scaredy cat (sorry, couldn't help myself), but the lovely staff at the shelter have helped me settle in and I'm definitely a confident feline now. I absolutely adore pats, scratches and lots of love; I just need to find a family that wants the same thing.

I definitely like sitting up on my high cat scratching post. I like to survey the area, and make sure everyone is safe from danger. If a fly is buzzing around down there, don't worry, I'll get it for you! I haven't really found a toy I'm interested in playing with, although the staff here keep on trying.

If you need another Saturday morning wake up call, you can find me at the RSPCA Hunter Region (Rutherford) Shelter in Rutherford; 6-10 Burlington Place, Rutherford Maitland 2320, (02) 4939 1555

Adoptions:
Monday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment