Saturday, October 27, 2012

Caturday; Jazz, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Everyone needs the sweet sweet sounds of Jazz in their lives, but this time, in cat form! That's me, Jazz!

Hi, I'm Jazz, and I've been at the Sydney Shelter for a little while now, and I can't wait to find my furever home. I can be a little quiet when we first meet, but as soon as I'm settled in, I'll be purring some sweet tunes. I would prefer a quieter, smooth house, so would need a more mature and settled family.

I love sleeping in my hidey hole in the shelter, it makes me feel safe, and I love using my scratching post as well. I don't ask for much, just a few scratches here, a few pats there, and a loving family to call my own.

If you need a little Jazz in your house, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment