Saturday, October 13, 2012

Caturday; Molly, Female, Domestic Short Hair


Good golly Miss Molly! That's what everyone says when they see me, but you can just call me Molly :)

I'm a fairly quiet little girl and  I'm looking for a quiet, mature home to call my own. I enjoy spending time with my family, and while I'm not necessarily a lap cat, I like sleeping on the end of the bed at night. If you are looking for me, just call out my name, and I normally respond with a soft meow just to let you know I am safe.

I tend to get a little jumpy around loud noises and can be really timid of other cats, so would prefer a quiet house all too myself. Don't worry though, I can purr and cuddle just as much as two cats. I would also like a few toys, as I'm still a kitten and like kitteny things like string and toy balls.

If you need a sweet little kitten to warm your heart, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment