Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Dom, Male, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross


Rooof! The name's Dom, and I'm looking for a fun and adventurous family to call my own.

I've been at the shelter for a little while and desperately want to find a family to play with, rumble with and most importantly, love. I absolutely adore people, and want to spend as much time with you as possible. We could go out exploring the world, either in the wilderness, or even to the local dog park.

If I do have to be left alone, I would prefer to live with another friendly dog to play with. We will need to be formally introduced at the shelter to make sure we get along of course. I can't live with cats or pocket pets or kids under 8, I can play a little rough, and I think they get a little scared of me.

If you need an adventuring companion, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment