Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Quinn, Male, Mastiff Cross


Hi there! The name's Quinn, and I'm looking for a loving family to call my own.

When most people see me they just say "Wow! Who's a big boy?", I don't know if they are talking about my height, or my big heart? I am just a slobbery mess of love, hugs and kisses when it comes to my humans. I know jumping up and kissing isn't always appropriate, so will need someone to teach me a few manners.

I am super smart though! I've learnt how to sit and... look adorable? Well, I only know how to sit, but I absolutely love learning and want to learn plenty more manners. I would love a family with older kids that already know how to handle big dogs. If you have another dog at home, great! I would love a play mate, let's setup a play date first to make sure we can get along.

If you think you can handle a whole lot of love, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment