Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Sausage, Male, Dachshund Cross


Sausage is the name and being friendly is the game!

I am a pretty easy going, happy and sweet boy who loves people and affection. I came to the shelter as a stray and am now looking for my fur-ever home.

Guess what, I already know how to sit! But I will definitely benefit from ongoing obedience training to keep my manners in check - I just love to learn more. I would enjoy having another friendly dog in my new home but I'd really like to meet them first, just to be sure we can be buddies. Due to my lovely nature, I would enjoy a life where I'm included as part of the family and included in daily activities. Dogs are social animals and as long as I'm exercised daily and receive mental stimulation - I will also love just lounging about with you.

I'm okay with cats but should be supervised around them, just in case they tickle my fancy. I'm a bit curious about pockets pets like rabbits and guinea pigs at the shelter so for this reason I cannot go to a home with them. My yard must have secure 5ft fencing with no holes or gaps to keep me safe for the times I'm outside.

If you need to know more and want to adopt me from the RSPCA Hunter Shelter in Rutherford; 6-10 Burlington Place, Rutherford, 2320, (02) 4939 1555

Adoptions & Surrenders:
Monday : 9.30am to 3.30pm
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment