Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Gypsy, Female, Mastiff Cross Staffordshire Bull Terrier


Hmmm... I'm taking a look into my crystal ball and I see an awesome dog in your future. That dog... is ME! My name's Gypsy and I'm looking for my fur-ever home.

I'm a very active girl, that likes to run, jump, play and then run some more. I will need a family that can keep up with me and have the time to walk me one to two times a day. I sometimes get a little carried away with all the running, so working and training together would be a great idea.

I absolutely love my toys, they keep me entertained if I ever need to be home alone. Crystal balls aside, I love playing tug a war, fetch (although I'm still learning the bring back part) and treat balls to get my brain ticking.

As I'm a little bit big and strong, I can't go home to a house with small kids, cats or pocket pets. If you already have another dog, we will need to meet, as all this energy can be overwhelming to some.

If you want to see a Gypsy in your future, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment