Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Hera, Female, Kelpie Cross Australian Cattledog


UPDATE: Hera got adopted Thursday 11 October 2012 - sounds like someone's heart fell for you Hera - good luck on your adventures with your new family!

Hi there! My name's Hera. Can you "Hera" that, I think that's the sound of your heart falling in love :)

I came into the shelter a little scared, but after some R&R, I'm definitely a lot more confident, and now looking for my furever family and home. We still need to get to know each other before I can completely relax, but we will get there.

I'm getting rather good at this whole training thing. I've already mastered walking on a lead and sitting; I definitely love learning, so want to work together to learn some more. With all this knowledge, I also have the energy to back it all up. I love getting out and about, so hopefully my new family are just as active and want to do daily walks and adventures on the weekends.

If you like the idea of going on adventures together, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment