Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Jack, Male, Bull Terrier Cross


Prepare yourself, for you are about the meet... Jackspectacular! Or you can call me Jack for short, that works too.

I am the fun, fantastic and the full of beans Jack, and I'm looking for an equally awesome family to call my own. I have all this energy and I want to use it by frolicking through a park, playing fetch in the backyard and loving my family.

I am definitely still a young dog, and still learning about the world and how to behave in public. I know how to sit, but I know there is heaps more to learn, so will need a family that is willing to help me learn.

I love playing with other dogs at the shelter, so if you have a fluffy fellow at home, we can meet at the shelter and see if we will be friends. Speaking of home, I hope there are plenty of toys there, I love to play tug of war with the animal attendants here at the shelter.

If you are searching for a fluffy ball of energy, then look no further! You can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment