Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Major, Male, Bull Arab


Attention chaps! There's a Major in your presence! A four legged, furry and happy to please Major to be exact.

I came into the Sydney Shelter full of beans and absolutely loved meeting all the other dogs here. I guess I am a rather excitable boy, I just want to run and play with everyone. Hopefully my new family will have just as much energy, and can take me out on walks every day. I'll probably need to go home to a family that has had dogs before, just so we both know what to expect.

I love food! Anytime any of the staff here want me to learn anything, they hold up a treat for me and I'm more than happy to oblige. I'll also do anything for a scratch behind the ear. I love playing with toys, they keep me entertained when I have to be by myself. I like the ones that make me think and make me try to figure out where the treat is. I like to play games with my family too! A game of fetch, find or tug-of-war is so much fun.

If you need a Major in your life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment