Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Richie, Male, Australian Cattledog


Do you feel like your life is a little poor without a four-legged companion? Richie can sort that out for you!

My name's Richie and I'm a fun loving guy looking for an equally fun loving family. I really love people, and show this through hugs, kisses and lots of tail wagging. I have plenty of energy, so would need a family that could keep up with me. That isn't to say I don't like snuggling in the night time while we watch TV together, I just need a walk first to burn up all this energy.

I'm also super smart (if I do say so myself) and I pick up training quickly. I hope my family can teach me more, as I love nothing more than working together. I know some humans have to work during the day, so I'm hoping you either have plenty of toys, or have another fluffy friend for me to play with.

If you need a fluffy fellow to brighten up your lives, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment