Saturday, November 3, 2012

Caturday; Amber, Female, Domestic Short Hair


I spy, with my big green eyes, a new family for little ol' me! Hiya, I'm Amber and I'm looking for my fur-ever home.

I have loved my time at the shelter. A pat here, a chin scratch there and the occasional belly rub, but I definitely want to find a home to just relax in. I like keeping my humans within eyesight; you may not be able to see me, but don't worry I can see you. I'll come by every time I have an itchy belly that needs a good scratching or an empty belly that needs filling.

I can get a little jumpy around loud noises and sometimes need a little time to settle in, so I would prefer a quieter household. I will need to meet the whole family before we decide if we are meant to be together. When I find the right family, I'll let you know with a whole lot of purrs and head nudges.

If these big ol' green eyes are speaking to your heart, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment