Saturday, November 17, 2012

Caturday: Marie, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Purrrr... Good Meowning! My name is Marie the magnificent! Ok, it’s just Marie but once you meet me, I’m sure you will agree I am quite magnificent.

I am looking for a loving family that is after a sweet and soft white cat. I’ve had a bit of a rough start to life, so hopefully there is a quiet and gentle family out there for me. I would prefer a house with adults or older children, as I can be shy around loud noises and fast movements.

I tend to hide a bit when I am worried, so a scratching post with a hidey hole would be wonderful. I love to play as well, those chasey toys or fluffy balls are the bees knees! If there is another fine feline in your house, we should get along; we just need time to get to know each other first.

If you want a magnificent white cat, look no further then me! You can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here

No comments:

Post a Comment