Saturday, November 24, 2012

Caturday; Snazzy, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Purrrr.... Hi there! My name is Snazzy, the small lady with the big heart.

I was lost and had no where warm to sleep, but a kind person found me and brought me into the shelter. I've gotten a bit of my confidence around people back, and I'm now ready to find my fur-ever home.

I am definitely a lover not a fighter, so prefer hanging out in a quiet house, purring away. I still get a little scared around loud noises and fast movements, so need a more mature house. I absolutely love my scratching post and hidey hole here at the shelter, and would love one in my new home too.

If you want a sweet little lady taking up residence next to you on your couch, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here

No comments:

Post a Comment