Saturday, November 10, 2012

Caturday; Ted, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Puuuuurrrrrr! Oh my gosh, hi! My name's Ted and it's absolutely lovely to meet you darling.

I absolutely adore people, and can't wait to spend my days with my family on the couch and on their laps. I love just curling up next to you for a cat nap, or being in the same room as you when watching tv. When it comes to other cats... well, I just care to believe I am the number one cat and the others don't exist. If you already have a cat, I guess that's ok, but we should probably meet slowly.

I love playing with my toys and playing with my humans. The glitter ball on the end of the string toy... oh my gosh, it's totally my favourite! Oh, my scratching post is also rather nifty, keeps my nails in check and also is a great place to hang out on top of.

So, if you want a purring, loving, smoochable Ted, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment