Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Bear, Male, American Staffy Cross


Look out! It's a big, furry, slobbery Bear and it looks like he's coming this way for lots of kisses!

Roof! Roof! Ok, I'm not that big or furry, but I definitely love giving lots of slobbery kisses. I've had an interesting life so far, but I am definitely ready to start looking to find my fur-ever family. I've also seen my fair share of food, so will need to go on a bit of a diet.

I love to exercise, running and playing and what not. I sometimes get a puppy feeling come over me and start playing like a young little kipper again. I can get a little carried away, so will have to be watched when playing with the little humans.

I can't wait to find my new family, I just have so much love to give and want to find someone to give that to. If you want to be that family, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here

No comments:

Post a Comment