Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Marita, Male, Japanese Spitz


Hi there chaps! My name's Marita and it's absolutely fantastic to meet you!

Like most people, you have probably noticed I've only got one eye. I came into the shelter with a really sore eye, and sadly had to have it removed. But I haven't let it hold me back at all; I'm running around and playing just like all the other pups!

I'm still a rather bouncy, fluffy, happy little boy, and I'm just looking for a family to take me in and give me lots of cuddles. I absolutely adore my friends at the shelter here, and have gotten along with most of the other dogs. If you have a four legged friend roaming your house already, we just need to meet to make sure we can be friends forever.

If you have it in your hearts to take in a pup with a small disability but a giant loving heart, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment