Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Ralph, Male, Labrador Retriever


Roof! If you have Facebook, you may remember seeing my smiling face last week. My name's Ralph, and I don't think I've ever stopped smiling.

I really love all the humans that I've met. I love when they pat me, give me a scratch behind the ears and play games with me all day. I sometimes can get a little excited when playing, so just need to be reminded to play a little more gently. I think my excitement can be a little much for the little kids, so need to meet the whole family before I can go home with you.

I also love other dogs, and love it when I get to rumble with them at the dog park. I like going for a walk every day, and a regular wash and bath to keep me looking my best. If you have had Labradors before, or done a little research into my heritage, then I reckon we will get along just fine.

If you want this beautiful smile in your life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here

No comments:

Post a Comment