Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Find-A-Friend; Sam, Male, Labrador

 

Well hello there Friday friends. My name's Sam and I know this may be too soon, but I think I love you!

Everyone says I come on to strong, but gosh darnit, I just love everyone so much! You all make me so happy! I love other dogs too, and absolutely love all of my shelter buddies. I can get a little over excited though, so will need to meet any future four legged friends to make sure we will get along.

I love learning, and hope that my new family will keep training with me. Learning together is so much fun, and keeps the brain ticking. I prefer to hang around inside the house with my family, but if I do have to go outside, I hope there are plenty of toys to play with to keep me entertained.

If you want a loveable furry friend for life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment