Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Bernie, Male, Silky Terrier Cross


 Hiya! The name's Bernie and I'm looking for a family to spend my days and nights with.

I definitely love spending time with people; every second I get to spend getting a pat or going for a walk is pure heaven. I would love to go to a mature house where my family will spend most of their time at home with me.

I'm not too fond of little kids or big energetic dogs. The loud noises and fast movements can make me a little worried. I do like other dogs, preferably around the same size as me, as I would love to have company. I also like a quick walk everyday, it's more time I get to spend with my family and also keeps me looking my best. A quick brush and a bath couldn't hurt either.

If you want to wake up to this happy little face every day, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here>

No comments:

Post a Comment