Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Honey, Female, Australian Cattledog cross Staffordshire Bull Terrier


Rawf! Hiya! I'm Honey the Cattledog cross Staffy, and I'm super happy to meet you!

I've traveled all the way from the country to the Sydney Shelter with hopes of finding my fur-ever home. Being a country gal, I've got plenty of energy and will need a family that has the energy to match. If you've had a country dogs dusty paws run through your house before, you will know exactly what I mean when I say energy.

I would absolutely adore living with a fellow fur-baby, and love most dogs that I meet. I love playing and running all crazy like around the yard with my fellow shelter mates. I also love hanging out indoors; to be part of the family and to be near my humans is my idea of bliss.

If you like the idea of a country gal running around your yard, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here

No comments:

Post a Comment