Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Marcus, Male, Mastiff Cross


Hurro! My name's Marcus. I'm just a puppy and I hope there is a family out there who will come meet me at the shelter soon, and take me home.

I've definitely got plenty of energy, and I'm hoping there is a family out there that can keep up with me. It may just be puppy energy, but I need to play with my family and go on 1 to 2 walks a day to get rid of this extra energy. I also need to learn a few manners. The staff here have been very patient with me, and I am learning jumping up on people is not very polite.

I love children and other dogs, but sometimes I forget to play gently at first. I'll need to meet the whole family before I can come home, this is to make sure we will all get along and be awesome play buddies.

If you are looking for a puppy addition to your family, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here

No comments:

Post a Comment