Saturday, December 15, 2012

Caturday: Jazz, Female, Domestic Short Hair





Meow! My name is Jazz and I am looking for love in the crowd.

I've been at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter for a while, and really really want to find my fur-ever home. Everyone I've meet at the shelter absolutely loves me and my sweet nature, but nobody has taken me home yet. I'm a pretty quiet girl, but I absolutely love people, which I show with lots of purrs.

I don't like being picked up, but I do love to rub up against your leg to show you how much I love you. I have a short coat but need a brush, which I love heaps and heaps.

If you want a sweet natured lady in your life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Franklin a happier, safer Christmas.

And it’s during Christmas that marks one of the toughest times for our animals and staff alike at the shelters. Not only must we manage an influx of animals but also conditions are extraordinarily challenging. Hot days and humidity mean our animals need more attention. So all the creature comforts we can get make a world of difference to animals in our care.

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment