Saturday, January 19, 2013

Caturday; Mama, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Good Meowing! My name is Mama, the sweet little cat you have been looking for.

I came into the shelter after I got a little lost and sadly my old family never came to pick me up. I may have had a bumpy start to my life, but I know there is a loving family out there for me.

I absolutely adore people and snuggle up to them every chance I get. I do need time to get to know you, but once I do, I will be keeping your laps and hearts warm. I love a gentle pat and lots of belly rubs; they make me purr for hours.

I have met a few other cats at the shelter here, and although we get along, I would prefer to be the only cat in the house. I'm not opposed to making friends, but it will take some time before we are besties.

If you need a sweet Mama cat in your lives, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Mama a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment