Friday, January 25, 2013

Caturday; Midnight, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Purrrr.... my name is Midnight and it's lovely to meet you.

I came to the shelter from a very packed house. There were heaps of cats and dogs living there and I wasn't getting much attention from my owner. Now that I'm at the shelter, I know there is a family out there that will give me lots of pats and love.

I would really like a quieter house, with a family that likes to spend lazy Sundays relaxing at home. I love nothing more than being able to sit on a warm lap while my family watches television. Although I don't really play anymore, I would like a few toys at home to keep me entertained while the family is out.

If you have a space in your hearts for me, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Midnight a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment