Saturday, January 5, 2013

Caturday; Vivian, Female, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed

 

Hi there! My name is Vivian, and it's really nice to meet you. I've been at the Tweed Heads Adoption Centre since August 2010, and met so many lovely people, but I am yet to meet my fur-ever family. I don't know why I haven't found my home yet, as I've been told I'm a super lovely girl. Oh well, I bet 2013 is my year to shine!

As you can probably tell, I really like chatting and letting everyone know how I am going. My foster mum could tell you all about how I greeted her at the door each afternoon to chat about all the interesting things that happened.

I also like to hang out with my family, whether it be on the couch watching TV, doing a bit of gardening outside or helping you read your favorite book in bed. I also like to play with toys, especially when my family gets involved. When someone throws a little toy ball, I can't help but go scrambling after it!

If you have a home in need of the worlds most interesting cat, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA NSW Tweed Heads Adoption Centre in Tweed Heads; 48 Boyd St, Tweed Heads, 2485, (07) 5536 5135.

Adoptions:
Open 7 days a week
9:30am to 4:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Franklin a happier, safer Christmas.

And it’s during Christmas that marks one of the toughest times for our animals and staff alike at the shelters. Not only must we manage an influx of animals but also conditions are extraordinarily challenging. Hot days and humidity mean our animals need more attention. So all the creature comforts we can get make a world of difference to animals in our care.

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment