Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Alfie, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross



Hello again. We have met before, but in case you forgot, my name is Alfie.

In case you don't remember, I was featured on the blog in October last year in the hopes that someone may have a fur-ever home for me. Well, I've been at the shelter for over 188 days now and still haven't found one. I know there is a family out there for me; we just need to find each other.

I'm not a bad kitty, in fact, I'm a bit of a smoocher. I love hanging around with people, giving them loving head nudges and be able to chill out together on lazy Sundays.

I'm still a big ol' kitten at heart. I can spend hours and hours playing with all the little fluffy toys, pieces of string and jumping around my scratching post. I play with all the toys here at the shelter and hope my new home is filled with just as many.

If you think you have a place in your home and family for me, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Alfie a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment