Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Candy, Female, German Shepherd Cross Labrador Retriever


Hey there! My name is Candy and I am the sweet face you have been looking for.

I came into the shelter after my last family couldn't take me with them to their new home. It was really sad, but I bet there is a permanent family out there for me. Since coming into the shelter, I was able to go into foster care and live with a foster mum and another little dog. We get along really well, and go for walks together all the time.

I really love spending time with my foster mum during the day when she is home. I really love being able to spend time with my family, it makes me really happy to be near them. When she is out, I love a good frolic in the grass and a good sun bake, but it's always exciting when she is home again.

If you need a little Candy in your lives, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:
Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm

Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays 
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Candy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment