Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Omo, Male, Irish Wolfhound Cross


Rawf! My name's Omo. Are you ready for a run, maybe a play or even a small game of tug a war?

I've got tons of energy and I absolutely love when I get to use it all. I really want to find an equally fit and a fantastic family to match my energy levels. If you're the sort of family to go adventuring on the weekends and enjoy long walks each night , then I'm definitely your four legged friend for life.

I also love training with the Animal Attendants at the shelter here. I already know how to sit, but I know there are heaps more things that we could learn together. I'm also still getting used to walking on a lead, but with time, I know we can master it together.

If you need a whole lot of love and energy in your house, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Omo a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment