Saturday, February 23, 2013

Caturday; Archie, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Hi, my name's Archie and I just can't believe my adoption fee is only half price!

I mean seriously, have you seen these whiskers? My little pink nose? My long white socks? I have lots and lots of love to give, so you're getting a great deal if you bring me home.

I absolutely love playing, and could think of nothing better than a day spent chasing bits of string and little teeny mouse toys. When I've run and run as much as I can, I pretty much collapse onto the closest lap I can find.

If you want all this love at only half the normal adoption price, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Archie a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment