Saturday, February 16, 2013

Caturday; Fred, Male, Domestic Short Hair


Hey there! My name's Fred and I'm looking for my fur-ever family.

I absolutely love people. Here at the shelter when I get to roam around, I just follow the volunteers around to see what they are up to. I love observing the humans; they are so cute when they are cleaning and finding toys for me to play with.

Oh toys are another joy in my life. I loved the little pom pom ones, but I found their weakness and know how to destroy them now. Not saying it's not fun, but I guess I want a toy that's going to last more than one play. When I get my game face on, the world turns into one big game and I can chase and pounce on anything.

If you want a furry friend that's always going to be at your side, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Fred a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment