Saturday, February 9, 2013

Caturday; Parsley, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Hey there friends! My name is Parsley, what's yours?

I'm only just a kitten, and although everyone seems to coo and aww over me, I am still looking for my fur-ever home.

I absolutely love to play, and everything can and will be a toy. Got a piece of string? I can chase it! Got a spare sock? Yep I can wrestle with it! Once I've finished playing with everything, not even the jingle of the cat food container could wake me from my slumber. I'm sure there are plenty of adorable pictures on Facebook of me sleeping, but trust me, sleeping with your feet in the air is super comfy!

You should come down to the Sydney shelter and check out me and my friends. There are a bunch of us here and we just want to find our fur-ever homes and families.

You can find me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Parsley a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment