Saturday, February 2, 2013

Caturday; Sammy, Male, Short Hair Cross


Good Meowning! My name's Sammy, the sweet faced little kitten looking for my fur-ever family.

I've been hanging out in foster care for about a month and as much as I love my foster mummy, I really just want to find a place that's all mine. I do love running around and up and down the stairs here. I love it when my foster mum brings out the chasey toys and I get to run after it and pounce on it.

My favourite part of the day is when we have both had dinner and we sit in front of the TV and I fall asleep on her lap. I always try and stay nice and close to my foster mum, and will always investigate what she is up to when she has gone into another room.

If you want a kitten that's always there by your side, then you can contact Lauren from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199 on (02) 9770 7503.

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Sammy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment