Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Bandit, MAle, Australian Kelpie Cross Staffordshire Bull Terrier


My name is Bandit, and I'm here to steal your heart.

I love people, I love dogs and I love to play! I'm hoping my new family will be able to provide me with all three. I really want to be able to hang out with my family, as I love getting involved in the daily hub bub. I would also love a daily walk/run with my family, it helps me wind down after a day spent at home.

I think I need to learn a few manners. I've seen the other dogs here at the shelter sit before they are fed and walk so nicely on a lead. I'm trying to get the hang of it, but can get a little excited and tend to forget to be polite. If we keep practising together, I just know I can get it.

If you want your heart stolen away, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Bandit a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment